Vacant positions in September, 2017
Constantin is a firm of Chartered Accountants and Registered Auditors, specialised in assisting clients with business activities in both the UK and France, which is registered with the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW). Constantin is a member of the Deloitte international network through its French member firm, Deloitte & Associés SAS.
Constantin are recruiting for its audit division for graduate trainees who are passionate to work in an international environment and motivated to pass the ACA qualification from the ICAEW.
This position is a three year Chartered Accountancy training contract where you will liaise with clients from a variety of industries spanning from small and medium enterprises with high growth potential to large companies who are subsidiaries of listed groups.
- Be on target for a 2.1 or above, 300 UCAS points and GSCE Maths and English grade B in the UK.
- Demonstrate good interpersonal skills and an excellent level of communication. Fluent in English and high level of French (both written and spoken).
- You have an analytical mind and attention to detail.
- Show flexibility, adaptability and responsiveness.
- Organised with exceptional time management skills.
- Team player.
The role is based in London, however travel to our clients throughout the UK is required.
A propos de Deloitte :
Membre de Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (264 000 collaborateurs dans le monde), Deloitte SAS mobilise en France 11 300 collaborateurs et associés au service de clients de toutes tailles et de tous secteurs, couvrant une palette d'offres très large : audit et risk advisory, consulting, financial advisory, expertise-comptable et conseil juridique & fiscal.